Eyebuydirect - Best glasses and prices I have ever found!!!!

I found this website while waiting for my EBD glasses and got a little worried because of the negative reviews, but my glasses are P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!I ordered progressives and was concerned about the segment height which online retailers don't even ask about.

I called a customer service representative and he gave me the measurement they go by which worked perfectly for me. The frames are not only great quality I KNOW I would have paid $400+ for them elsewhere. The last couple times I purchased glasses I used "All About Eyes" which is a local"discount" outlet frequently offering BOGO and I usually paid $400 for both pairs (nothing free here). Now that I know about Eye Buy Direct I will likely keep getting my future glasses purchases here.

I spent around $97 (due to progressives) instead of $400. Okay so what can I do with the $303 savings? Eye Buy you are OKAY with me, thank you!!!

P.S.they looked better than the picture!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Quality and prices - the whole transaction was well done
    • Quality

Yale Trendy Round Glasses
Review category
Eye and Ear Care
review #692751

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Eyebuydirect? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Eyebuydirect. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Eyebuydirect.
Filing a new complaint about