5.0

I found this website while waiting for my EBD glasses and got a little worried because of the negative reviews, but my glasses are P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!I ordered progressives and was concerned about the segment height which online retailers don't even ask about.

I called a customer service representative and he gave me the measurement they go by which worked perfectly for me. The frames are not only great quality I KNOW I would have paid $400+ for them elsewhere. The last couple times I purchased glasses I used "All About Eyes" which is a local"discount" outlet frequently offering BOGO and I usually paid $400 for both pairs (nothing free here). Now that I know about Eye Buy Direct I will likely keep getting my future glasses purchases here.

I spent around $97 (due to progressives) instead of $400. Okay so what can I do with the $303 savings? Eye Buy you are OKAY with me, thank you!!!

P.S.they looked better than the picture!

This reviewer shared experience about fair pricing and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Eyebuydirect and uploaded a picture. He best about yale trendy round glasses from Eyebuydirect was quality and prices - the whole transaction was well done. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Eyebuydirect.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Eyebuydirect to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Eyebuydirect?

Comments