I found this website while waiting for my EBD glasses and got a little worried because of the negative reviews, but my glasses are P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!I ordered progressives and was concerned about the segment height which online retailers don't even ask about.

I called a customer service representative and he gave me the measurement they go by which worked perfectly for me. The frames are not only great quality I KNOW I would have paid $400+ for them elsewhere. The last couple times I purchased glasses I used "All About Eyes" which is a local"discount" outlet frequently offering BOGO and I usually paid $400 for both pairs (nothing free here). Now that I know about Eye Buy Direct I will likely keep getting my future glasses purchases here.

I spent around $97 (due to progressives) instead of $400. Okay so what can I do with the $303 savings? Eye Buy you are OKAY with me, thank you!!!

P.S.they looked better than the picture!

Review about: Yale Trendy Round Glasses.

I liked: Quality and prices - the whole transaction was well done, Quality, Shipping speed, Prices, Website.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fair pricing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Eyebuydirect?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.