1K views

I have been a loyal customer of EYEBUYDIRECT for a couple of years now. I have had a prescription change and went straight to them to order new frames.

Got a great pair, but I noticed on the lenses that the prescription numbers were etched into the lenses and not buffed out creating a blur in my vision where the numbers are. I contacted customer service who immediately stated that this is normal process for glasses and there was nothing they could do about it. I immediately went to the frames I purchased and wrote a review stating that the etchings on the lenses were not removed, the conversation I had with customer service and they stated, in an email later, that they would replace them for free. I quickly took advantage of this offer and two weeks later I received the new glasses, only to find the prescription numbers etched in the lenses.

NOW when I try to contact customer service, they blew me off each time telling me this is normal for all glasses and when I go BACK to try to write a negative review, it NEVER posted and no one has ever contacted me for the fix. They have lost my business and I'm making sure everyone knows of the decrease in quality and customer service this company has become.

Product or Service Mentioned: Eyebuydirect Eyeglasses.

Comments

You wear a progressive dont you? Those marks are normal..some more noticeable depending on the lens material and manufacture.Research it.