Russell, Kansas

I also have purchased 2 pair of sunglasses through eyebuydirect. The first pair lasted about a month.

I had them in my car and went to put them on and could not see through them. They had a haze, crackle like over both lenses. I called and spoke with 2 different representatives and both seemed oblivious to what i said was wrong and why, how could this happen to sunglasses. I returned for a replacement.

Forward, 1 year later, Yesterday I went to put them on, they had been in my car, and yes it's summer and hot! I thought I had smudged oil or perfume on them because i couldn't see out of the left lense. Come to realize these lenses did the same thing as my last pair. This would have happened a lot sooner had they been kept in the car in the hot sun.

Isn't that what sunglasses are for? This is ridiculous!

I cannot believe there are not more complaints and i cannot believe they can get away with selling faulty finishes on their glasses. My 1 year warranty ended last month wouldn't you know it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Eyebuydirect Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments