Eyebuydirect - Glasses broke

6 of 112 Eyebuydirect reviews

As i was sitting at my table, i went to take my glasses off to shower and as i proceeded to take them off the left side just snapped off.I use these glasses to do every day tasks and need these to see what i am doing.

My order number is 11331799. It was the left side arm as I call it. The plastic piece that holds the left arm screw broke and is unable to be repaired easily. I am a returning customer and was very pleased with the glasses and would like to have them replaced.

What do you say I need to do.

Please contact me asap.thank you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

1X Chillingpl5364
Review category
Eye and Ear Care
review #932662 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Eyebuydirect? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
6 of 112 Eyebuydirect reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 16 #1271562 Newark, New Jersey, United States

The same exact thing happened to me. The left side of my glasses snapped, due to the plastic piece that holds the screw snapping. I noticed the arm was made crooked as well, which didn't help. Then, after a couple of months, the same thing happened to the right side. Just last night, the bottom of the left lens open and the lens fell out.

0 0 Reply

Oct 10, 2016 #1225026 Longwood, Florida, United States

Hey that sounds familiar. Almost like the two pairs that I have that both left sides holding my lenses snapped off for no reason in less the three months. Anyways I'm never buying from these people again. I had a pair of glasses I was given from school that lasted me 4 years while these crappy made glasses cannot outlive free glasses I used to have

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Eyebuydirect. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Eyebuydirect.
Filing a new complaint about
×