Ludowici, Georgia
5.0

As i was sitting at my table, i went to take my glasses off to shower and as i proceeded to take them off the left side just snapped off.I use these glasses to do every day tasks and need these to see what i am doing.

My order number is 11331799. It was the left side arm as I call it. The plastic piece that holds the left arm screw broke and is unable to be repaired easily. I am a returning customer and was very pleased with the glasses and would like to have them replaced.

What do you say I need to do.

Please contact me asap.thank you.

Review about: Eyebuydirect Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: broken.

Preferred solution: replacement.

I liked: Quality, Shipping speed.

Had an Experience with Eyebuydirect?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1336290

This happened to me recently.It just broke within two weeks and they charged me shipping.

Then I got the new ones. They were the same pair. I was wiping the lens and the part by the nose bridge just broke in half. How does that even happen?!?!?!

Such a shame.I used to buy from them back in 2007 and the quality was much better.

Newark, New Jersey, United States #1271562

The same exact thing happened to me.The left side of my glasses snapped, due to the plastic piece that holds the screw snapping.

I noticed the arm was made crooked as well, which didn't help.

Then, after a couple of months, the same thing happened to the right side.Just last night, the bottom of the left lens open and the lens fell out.

Longwood, Florida, United States #1225026

Hey that sounds familiar.Almost like the two pairs that I have that both left sides holding my lenses snapped off for no reason in less the three months.

Anyways I'm never buying from these people again.I had a pair of glasses I was given from school that lasted me 4 years while these crappy made glasses cannot outlive free glasses I used to have