Ludowici, Georgia
5.0

As i was sitting at my table, i went to take my glasses off to shower and as i proceeded to take them off the left side just snapped off.I use these glasses to do every day tasks and need these to see what i am doing.

My order number is 11331799. It was the left side arm as I call it. The plastic piece that holds the left arm screw broke and is unable to be repaired easily. I am a returning customer and was very pleased with the glasses and would like to have them replaced.

What do you say I need to do.

Please contact me asap.thank you.

This reviewer shared experience about "broken" and wants this business to "replacement" as the author lost $158. The author is overall dissatisfied with Eyebuydirect and uploaded a picture. He best about eyebuydirect eyeglasses from Eyebuydirect was quality. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Eyebuydirect.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Eyebuydirect to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Eyebuydirect?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1336290

This happened to me recently.It just broke within two weeks and they charged me shipping.

Then I got the new ones. They were the same pair. I was wiping the lens and the part by the nose bridge just broke in half. How does that even happen?!?!?!

Such a shame.I used to buy from them back in 2007 and the quality was much better.

Newark, New Jersey, United States #1271562

The same exact thing happened to me.The left side of my glasses snapped, due to the plastic piece that holds the screw snapping.

I noticed the arm was made crooked as well, which didn't help.

Then, after a couple of months, the same thing happened to the right side.Just last night, the bottom of the left lens open and the lens fell out.

Longwood, Florida, United States #1225026

Hey that sounds familiar.Almost like the two pairs that I have that both left sides holding my lenses snapped off for no reason in less the three months.

Anyways I'm never buying from these people again.I had a pair of glasses I was given from school that lasted me 4 years while these crappy made glasses cannot outlive free glasses I used to have