1.4
Prescription Services

I purchased a pair of titanium frames a little over a year ago and had them damaged recently in an accident. Since I was a few months after their 1 year warranty period, I logged back into my account to try to repurchase the same frame with the same prescription.

Firstly there's no easy way to order a replacement pair and secondly they didn't save my prescription in either the search or checkout pages, even though they had my prescription on file in the order receipt page, so I had to reenter my entire prescription several times while trying to repurchase. My old frames showed up in the prescription search but when I tried to reenter it again on the checkout screen, it claimed my prescription was incompatible after entering only the first OD number. This despite the form not having 90% of the prescription yet, the fact that it showed up in the prescription search, and the fact that I previously ordered the exact same combination before. Wtf

When I contacted support for help, they told me that they were "no longer compatible" and told me to use the prescription search, completely ignoring what I said about having already tried it.

Of course the link they sent me had the exact same problem. My frames showed up in their suggested search but I couldn't order them.

Even if you don't have problems with their *** UI and equally crappie support, I suggest giving this site a pass.

I was happy with the purchase I made a year ago but it sounds like they've made a serious downgrade to their production process since then. If the lenses fit in the frame before but they don't anymore, that points to them switching to cheaper (thicker) lenses.

Comments