1.4K views

I *really* hate these guys.They are the WORST!

Earlier this year I got my eyes checked by a new optometrist because my doctor that I had for years had just recently died. I sent this prescription into EyeBuyDirect with my new glasses order from them. The glasses came back so far off they were completely unusable. I spent a couple hours with the optometrist so I was pretty pissed when I got my new glasses and they were completely wrong.

So I found another optometrist that comes highly recommended. I brought my original script from the first doctor to him along with the new glasses and told him the situation. He spent 3 hours going over my eyes with a fine tooth comb getting my prescription perfect. Since it was different from the first doctor's script I decided to give EyeBuyDirect the benefit of the doubt and bought two new pairs from them with the new script.

I just got them and they SUCK! The PD is completely off so only one eye focuses at a time in the mid-range (Progressive/Transitions). Even worse....the two pairs are different!!!! These idiots do not know how to properly grind progressive lenses with an offset PD (2 numbers not the same).

I've now spent almost $500 with these butt heads and I still don't have new glasses.I HATE EYEBUYDIRECT!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Eyebuydirect and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Eyebuydirect.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Eyebuydirect to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Eyebuydirect?

Comments

Yep.They suck.

They're jerking me around with my order placed a week ago because they didn't believe my PD. Now they don't have the frames I bought in stock anymore, and I'm trying to get a refund. They want me to pick a new pair of frames!

It's THEIR fault!Haha

Go to a real optician. Problem solved