Longwood, Florida
1.4K views 1 comment

I *really* hate these guys.They are the WORST!

Earlier this year I got my eyes checked by a new optometrist because my doctor that I had for years had just recently died. I sent this prescription into EyeBuyDirect with my new glasses order from them. The glasses came back so far off they were completely unusable. I spent a couple hours with the optometrist so I was pretty pissed when I got my new glasses and they were completely wrong.

So I found another optometrist that comes highly recommended. I brought my original script from the first doctor to him along with the new glasses and told him the situation. He spent 3 hours going over my eyes with a fine tooth comb getting my prescription perfect. Since it was different from the first doctor's script I decided to give EyeBuyDirect the benefit of the doubt and bought two new pairs from them with the new script.

I just got them and they SUCK! The PD is completely off so only one eye focuses at a time in the mid-range (Progressive/Transitions). Even worse....the two pairs are different!!!! These idiots do not know how to properly grind progressive lenses with an offset PD (2 numbers not the same).

I've now spent almost $500 with these butt heads and I still don't have new glasses.I HATE EYEBUYDIRECT!

Review about: Eyebuydirect Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Eyebuydirect?

Comments

Go to a real optician. Problem solved