I HATE EyeBuyDirect.com !!!!! ARRRRRRRRGH

I *really* hate these guys.They are the WORST!

Earlier this year I got my eyes checked by a new optometrist because my doctor that I had for years had just recently died. I sent this prescription into EyeBuyDirect with my new glasses order from them. The glasses came back so far off they were completely unusable. I spent a couple hours with the optometrist so I was pretty pissed when I got my new glasses and they were completely wrong.

So I found another optometrist that comes highly recommended. I brought my original script from the first doctor to him along with the new glasses and told him the situation. He spent 3 hours going over my eyes with a fine tooth comb getting my prescription perfect. Since it was different from the first doctor's script I decided to give EyeBuyDirect the benefit of the doubt and bought two new pairs from them with the new script.

I just got them and they SUCK! The PD is completely off so only one eye focuses at a time in the mid-range (Progressive/Transitions). Even worse....the two pairs are different!!!! These idiots do not know how to properly grind progressive lenses with an offset PD (2 numbers not the same).

I've now spent almost $500 with these butt heads and I still don't have new glasses.I HATE EYEBUYDIRECT!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Prescription Eyeglasses
Review category
Eye and Ear Care
review #752580

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Eyebuydirect? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 23 #1116619

Go to a real optician. Problem solved

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Eyebuydirect. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Eyebuydirect.
Filing a new complaint about