4.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I honestly love EBD. I now own 6 pairs of glasses and 1 pair of sunglasses from them (all with my own money) and I get compliments every time I wear them. I have had NO problems with them- returns were easy when I did not like how the glasses looked, they immediately made me new ones when my local post office lost my order, and I am currently exchanging a couple I bought during the BOGO. My prescription has been spot on every time, and I could not be happier with the quality, processing time, and customer service.

They do say "Free replacement, free shipping, no questions asked," but customer service does indeed ask for a reason why you want to send them back. It doesn't matter whether the reason is that you don't like the style or if they don't fit, but you do need to give a reason. I think they do this just for their own purposes to keep track of the problems people have with various frames.

If you want to try it, you can use my code IFYNEJPPS5 for $10 off, no strings attached. I was not paid or asked to write this review, I just feel strongly enough to recommend them to everyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Eyebuydirect Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Shipping speed, Quality and prices - the whole transaction was well done, Price, Customer service.

I didn't like: Shipping cost.

Comments

Methuen, Massachusetts, United States #1297538

I am so glad you commented on the easy peasy exchanges. I've surged on a few during their BOGO sales, then gotten them and said OH *** TO THE NO!

They were great glasses, they just made me look absurd. When I exchanged, the service rep went so far as to suggest some other styles, and she was right because her choice looked better than mine