Lisbon, Lisbon
100% full Resolved
3.0

Update by user Nov 20, 2015

They have made the due amendments to solve the issue.

Original review posted by user Nov 19, 2015

I have been a faithful customer of EyeBuyDirect for a number of years and have introduced its service to several people in Portugal. However, I must share my disappointment linked to my last orders:

I know that probably they have the best price in the market, but their quality is coming down compared to the previous speckles they use to offer. I have a few here and I have compared them and the new ones are really to fragile. The lenses (non screeching) is easily screeched.

I am quite disappointed with EyeBUyDirect and plan to stopping doing business with them. They do have an amazing customer care, but we need a bit more than that. It is not a matter of been careless with the product, they are poorly made.

Luis A R Branco

Review about: Eyebuydirect Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Price, Customer service.

I didn't like: Shipping company choosen, Quality of the product.

Had an Experience with Eyebuydirect?

Comments