100% full Resolved
3.0

Update by user Nov 20, 2015

They have made the due amendments to solve the issue.

Original review posted by user Nov 19, 2015

I have been a faithful customer of EyeBuyDirect for a number of years and have introduced its service to several people in Portugal. However, I must share my disappointment linked to my last orders:

I know that probably they have the best price in the market, but their quality is coming down compared to the previous speckles they use to offer. I have a few here and I have compared them and the new ones are really to fragile. The lenses (non screeching) is easily screeched.

I am quite disappointed with EyeBUyDirect and plan to stopping doing business with them. They do have an amazing customer care, but we need a bit more than that. It is not a matter of been careless with the product, they are poorly made.

Luis A R Branco

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. LuisARBranco is quite happy with price and customer service and stated that there is a room for improvement of shipping company choosen and quality of the product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of eyebuydirect customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $120. Eyebuydirect needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned eyebuydirect customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Eyebuydirect.

Had an Experience with Eyebuydirect?

Comments