4.8

I want to share my review of buying glasses online. I had gotten a super nice pair of glasses 4 yrs. ago that were rimless and thick as pop bottles! Then had cataract surgery, then they were too strong -being useless. To get my current scripted lenses w/my current frames is $380! I don't think so! That would mean having over $700 invested in a pair of glasses, nope. I can do much better.

So I done a ton of research of buying online and I went with Eye Buy Direct. It was so easy to order. Make an acct, upload a good facial shot, enter your script as it is written, the crazy letters are exactly the same as it is online so you don't have to figure what they mean. You have the option of "Try On" any set to see if it would fit your face and what they look like on you. I have just received mine and they are perfect! $70 for most premium frames, then the lens, I got all the bells and whistles. Free Form, Photochromic, anti glare, anti scratch, water resistant. = $132 w/a $40 coupon

(there are tons of coupons for this company, google it first before using the site's lower coupons)

I know many insurance policies doesn't cover vision, so I wanted to share that it was simple to do, saves A Lot of $$$, and the product is Great! (it proves that most places are a rip off) Company is located in Austin, TX, It took the entire 12 business days as advertised to arrive. Customer Service is excellent

This reviewer shared experience about fair pricing and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). ginaslane is overall satisfied with Eyebuydirect. the best about progressive eye glasses from Eyebuydirect was quality and prices - the whole transaction was well done. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Eyebuydirect.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Eyebuydirect to other companies on our site.

Comments