Ordered glasses in 2011 and received them over a month later; was told two weeks on web site. Order was wrong so I sent them back and that's when things went to ***. The company uses email like it's the best thing in the world and they assume everyone checks their email everyday - I don't. So, here it is 2/5/2013 and supposedly my glasses will be here in two weeks - yes, I said 2013. I really don't believe them.

Beware:the reason for using email is for making a paper trail.

Beware: phone calls will get you people who speak with very strong dialects.

Beware: they have "policies" against refunding your hard earned dollar.

I will never do business with this company ever again. Furthermore, I will tell everyone I know to stay away from them.

Had an Experience with Eyebuydirect?

Comments

REVIEWINGCUSTOMER
Houston, Texas, United States #628577

I have great experience with EyeBuyDirect. Have completed four orders successfully. Maybe there is something wrong with you???

You claim you don't use emails to communicate so much. Makes me wonder why you are ordering glasses online! And if you don't use emails much at all, how come you are posting and using online forums like this one to smear a good company?

What is clear to me is that this website promotes misrepresentations by the very consumers who are blasting the poor vendor in a public forum?

Shame on the owners of this website. Shame shame.

People, listen up. Please try to be more understanding and patient in life. Learn to forgive and try and tolerate inperfections. There is infinite beauty in life. Don't ruin it by drinking vinegar so often.

to REVIEWINGCUSTOMER Livonia, Michigan, United States #630002

There is a saying in Peoria Texas, he who drinks vinegar too often ends up whining online often.