2.4

Eye glass measurements sited on their website are not correct.I ordered glasses with a stated width of 23 mm but they when they arrived they looked so big on my face, so I measured them and the width was actually 33 mm!!

I emailed them and they would return if I paid shipping in both directions! they should have been responsible for shipping and correcting the eyeglass size description, I the customer should not have to deal with this.

They need to update and correct the eyeglass description/sizes on their website.I would not order from them again at all.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Eyebuydirect?

Comments

LensCrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them LensCrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more Starkey Hearing Technologies - Series S Hearing Aids Review Starkey Hearing Technologies "My sister and I have very severe hearing loss, we used your hearing aids for many many years, almost a year ago we got your newest supposingly your best digital..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Poorly made Eyebuydirect "I have been a faithful customer of EyeBuyDirect for a number of years and have introduced its service to several people in Portugal. However, I must share my disappointment linked..." Read more GoOptic - AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE! GoOptic "I did not receive the prescription lenses I paid for. Even after explaining their mistake they refuse to make it right. I find their business to be extremely deceptive and..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more